Top Coats Professional Painting is a leader in interior & exterior painting and staining services in the Sea to Sky Corridor.
We specialize in high-end residential new construction/renovation projects, re-paints, and wood finishing + refinishing projects and our team members take great pride in the work we do. We work in an exciting, high-performance culture and love bringing awesome people to our team!
There is plenty of room for advancement in this role for the right candidate.
Wage dependent on experience
*Actively Hiring For This Role*
5+ Years experience mandatory in this role
Are you looking for a career with large growth opportunities? Like working and leading people?
If so, this could be for you!
Full-time, part-time or seasonal positions available for the right candidate.
• Leading a painting team to complete high-quality jobs efficiently and on budget
• Working with clients and other team members collaboratively throughout the job process to ensure an excellent customer experience
• Completing preparation and painting & staining work using the latest equipment and technology
• Go through company training and development program
• 5+ years experience mandatory in this role
• Valid driver’s license and own vehicle
• SIN # or work visa
• Must be presentable, punctual, detail orientated, self-starter, problem solver, and a team player
• Experience in all aspects of interior and exterior painting and staining work
• Management experience in any field- Painting an asset
• Outgoing personality, able to connect with people effectively
• Ability to lead teams and motivate others
• Have a strong work ethic
• Comfortable with heights and ladder work
• Willing to learn new painting techniques
• Able to work some evening and weekends when necessary
• Adaptable from team to solo work
• Experience with airless & HVLP sprayers an asset
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of our growing team, get a jump on the process and fill out our application form below!